At ADGE Apartments health, safety, and well-being of guests and staff is of utmost priority. With the COVID 19 worldwide pandemic, We have taken further steps to mitigate the COVID 19 outbreak.
What are we doing?
- Only guests that have been fully vaccinated are allowed to stay
- Practice physical distancing.
- cleaning procedure and product are used that are recommended for approved use by the authority.
- Automated hand sanitiser station in a common area.
- Public areas are frequently sanitised.
- Cashless transaction.
- Contactless check-in and check-out is promoted.
- Removal of unnecessary items from guest rooms including magazines, cushions, etc.
- Temperature checks of all staff, guests, and visitors on a daily basis.
- COVID 19 safety precautions signage displayed all around the property.
- All guests fill out a mandatory declaration questionnaire on check-in.
- High touchpoints sanitised frequently.
- Usage of masks by staff and guests encouraged to wear masks in common areas.
- Individual controlled air conditioning.
- Only guests registered are allowed in the apartments, with a maximum of 4 in a 2 Bedroom and 2 in a 1 One Bedroom.
- All staff are fully vaccinated.
- Usage of face mask mandatory indoors.
- Staff use PPE equipment
Stay safe and let's all work together to fight this.
We have also partnered with Go Passport to be able to advise and stay up to date with complicated domestic travel.
Click here to find out more on Know Not No campaign and stay up to date with the ever-changing border closures, Current LGA status, hotspots, lockdowns, and general Covid 19 guidelines.